Close to Frankie’s Beach Café, overlooking Seaford Bay, six brand-new beach huts are available for daily or weekly hire from Wednesday, May 1st. Included in the hire charge is the use of a table and two chairs, a gas stove (gas canisters provided), a kettle, cups and two deck chairs. There is also access to fresh drinking water.
All you need for a fun day at the seaside!
Well-behaved dogs welcome.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Daily May, June and September: £25
Daily July and August: £30
Weekly May, June and September: £125
Weekly July and August: £150
If you require more information or to check availability, please phone the Seaford Tourist Information Centre on 01323 897426.
Bookings can be made in the following ways:
Phone the Seaford Tourist Information Centre on 01323 897426. Card payments accepted.
Call into the Seaford Tourist Information Centre in person at 37 Church Street, Seaford, BN25 1HG. Card and cash payments accepted.
Pop along to Frankie’s Beach Cafe, located on the Esplanade opposite West View Road. Card and cash payments accepted.
Tourist Information Centre opening hours:
Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Saturday 9.30am – 1.30pm
West View Beach Hut Hire Terms and Conditions:
- To secure a booking, full payment is required and is non-refundable.
- The period of hire is limited to a maximum of two weeks per person/family.
- Beach huts are for daytime use only (8am to 10pm) and may not be used for overnight accommodation.
- Keys are to be collected from Frankie’s Beach Café from 10am on the first day of hire.
- Seaford Town Council reserve the right to cancel any booking after giving notice to the Hirer in the event that the accommodation cannot be booked for reasons beyond its reasonable control or in circumstances such that the accommodation is believed to be unsuitable. In these circumstances we will endeavour to offer you an alternative date (dates) subject to availability, or a full refund.
- Seaford Town Council reserves the right to transfer the Hirer to another beach hut.
- Beach huts are to be used as a private beach hut for leisure purposes associated with the adjoining beach and sea only and not for the advertisement, display or sale of goods, products or services.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for the good behaviour of all persons using the beach hut.
- The Hirer must be considerate of neighbouring beach hut tenants regarding space outside the beach huts, music and noise, and shall not cause or permit a nuisance in or around the beach hut which shall cause annoyance, inconvenience or disturbance to occupiers of neighbouring huts or to the public. The Hirer must ensure that any furniture used remains within 3 feet of the front of the beach hut.
- Smoking is prohibited in all beach huts.
- Portable toilets for use by the Hirers only are adjacent to the beach huts; a key will be provided. Public toilets are also located to the east, just past Seaford’s Martello Tower.
- We do allow well-behaved dogs, although this is limited to only one dog per stay. Please note dogs are not allowed on the beach adjacent to the beach hut from 1 May to 30 September. Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times.
- The beach hut is furnished with two chairs and a table, a gas stove, a kettle, four mugs and tea spoons. Please note that crockery and cooking utensils are not provided. Replacement gas bottles can be obtained from Frankie’s Beach Café .
- Please note there is no water or electricity in the beach huts. Drinking water can be obtained from the nearby water tap at Frankie’s Beach Cafe; a key will be provided.
- The Hirer is advised to leave nothing of value in the beach hut, as Seaford Town Council accepts no liability for loss or damage to the Hirer’s property or injury to any persons using the beach hut, except where such injury arises from the negligence of the Council or any matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for the Council to exclude or limit liability.
- All litter and personal belongings should be removed from the beach hut upon departure and the beach hut must be left in a clean and tidy state. A dustpan and brush are provided for sweeping out the hut before leaving.
- Any personal items left at the beach hut will be removed and stored at Seaford Town Council’s offices for two weeks after which they may be disposed of or sold with any proceeds going to charity.
- Please notify Seaford Town Council on 01323 894870 of any damage or breakages upon departure, so that we can rectify the situation. Any damages which are the fault of the Hirer will be charged for.
- Upon vacating please ensure that the hut is securely locked and the keys are either left with staff at Frankie’s Beach Café or are placed in the Key Return Box located on the external wall of Frankie’s Beach Café .
- Keys which are not returned or are lost will incur a £45 charge.
- Any infringement of the above conditions may result in the remainder of the Hirer’s booking being cancelled without refund of any part of the hire charge.
Thank you for your co-operation and Seaford Town Council would welcome any feedback about your stay. We hope you enjoy your visit 😊